Team In Training Resource Center
Step 1: Get Set Up On Training Peaks and Choose Your Official TNT Training Plan
Each event has the option of a Beginner or Intermediate training plan. Based upon your event, click the appropriate link below to get started.
Beginner: Recommended for teammates not currently training, or training at minimal volume.
Intermediate: Recommended for teammates training regularly for at least a year with multiple training sessions per week.
Advanced training plans are available upon request.
For those of you who may be getting started early, each event also has a Prep Plan. These are fitness building plans, before the main plans begin.
If you do not have an athlete account with TrainingPeaks, you will be guided through the process of establishing one. You will not have to pay for an account or training plan – these are included as part of your TNT experience.
- 2024 Big Sur International Marathon - HERE
- 2024 Big Sur 11-Miler - HERE
- 2024 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon - HERE
- 2024 Boston Marathon - HERE
- 2024 TCS London Marathon - HERE
- 2024 Hike Grand Canyon - HERE
- 2024 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend 5K - HERE
- 2024 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend 10K - HERE
- 2024 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend Half Marathon - HERE
- 2024 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend Marathon - HERE
- 2024 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend Goofy Race - HERE
- 2024 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend Dopey Challenge - HERE
- 2024 America’s Most Beautiful Bike Ride | 35 Miles - HERE
- 2024 America’s Most Beautiful Bike Ride | 62 Miles - HERE
- 2024 America’s Most Beautiful Bike Ride | 100 Miles - HERE
- 2024 Chicago Marathon - HERE
Need more help? Click the ‘Ask a Coach’ button below.
Step 2: Connect with Your TNT Coach
After selecting your training plan or signing up for a TrainingPeaks account, it is very important that you connect with your event coach within TrainingPeaks. This connection will allow your coach to monitor your training progress, add a schedule or make any adjustments to your schedule.
Click on the appropriate link, below, to connect to your event coach within TrainingPeaks.
- 2024 Big Sur International Marathon/11-Miler - CONNECT TO MY COACH
- 2024 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon - CONNECT TO MY COACH
- 2024 Boston Marathon - CONNECT TO MY COACH
- 2024 TCS London Marathon - CONNECT TO MY COACH
- 2024 Hike Grand Canyon - CONNECT TO MY COACH
- 2024 America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride - CONNECT TO MY COACH
- 2024 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend - CONNECT TO MY COACH
- 2024 Chicago Marathon - COMING SOON
Step 3: Kick Off Your Training
Spend a few moments with your Team In Training Coaches and QT2 Systems, as we share a wealth of information – training plans and more – all aimed at a successful launch to your training season!
- Your Hike Grand Canyon Training Starting Line - January 10th @8PM EST - JOIN HERE
- 2024 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon - WATCH NOW
- 2024 London Marathon & Big Sur Marathon/11-Miler - WATCH NOW
- 2024 Boston Marathon - WATCH NOW
- 2024 Hike Grand Canyon - COMING SOON
- 2024 America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride - COMING SOON
- 2024 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend - WATCH NOW
- 2024 Chicago Marathon - COMING SOON
Step 4: Join Our Online Communities
Connect with fellow teammates from across the country in our virtual communities! This is a space to share your WHY, be inspired, and learn fundraising tips from others.
1. Join the TNT Community Facebook Group - HERE
2. Join the specific Group for the event that you are preparing for - HERE
This is a space to share your workouts and connect with fellow teammates in your area and across the country.
1. Request to be added to the TNT Club - HERE
2. Once added to the TNT group, select the specific event that you are preparing for.
Need Help? Ask a Coach!
Our Coaches and Support Team are here to help you in any way(s) that we can. Simply click on the button below and submit the online form. A Coach or Support Team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mission and Training Resources
Your TNT Community & CoachesHERE
Upcoming Calls and WebinarsHERE
Your Team Your WayHERE
Additional Training ResourcesHERE
Our training services partner, QT2 Systems, has provided a number of additional resources - Strength Videos, Recorded Webinars, Drills, Mental Fitness Tools, and more!