QT2 Lake Placid Training Weekend, June 23-25, 2023
Come train with us in beautiful and majestic Lake Placid, NY!
QT2 invites you to join our Lake Placid training weekend, running from June 23-25, 2023. Whether you are racing IRONMAN Lake Placid, another hilly late season race, or looking to push your limits and have some fun, join us! This three-day training weekend accommodates all levels of athletes, focusing on longer distance racing!
Use the support of QT2 coaches to push your IRONMAN and/or IRONMAN 70.3 fitness to a new level, or jumpstart your 2023 training. Come prepared to learn a lot and put in a great deal of hard work.
This weekend will merge a ton of great of training (swim, bike, and run), and educational opportunities, including an IRONMAN Lake Placid race overview. Athletes will leave this weekend having pushed their limits, physically, and also better understanding themselves physiologically.
This training weekend includes:
- Fully coached/supported daily workouts
- Fully sagged and supported long-ride and key run
- IMLP training and race overview
- Training and recovery fuels provided by Gatorade Endurance and KLEAN Athlete
- Recovery tools provided by Hyperice
- One dinner out, provided by QT2 Systems
In order to ensure quality, and attention to each individual athlete, this training weekend is limited to an absolute maximum of 20 athletes.
This training weekend will run from June 23-25th, 2023 (athletes should plan to check into the Hotel Devlin, or other accommodations on June 22nd).
Prior to registration, please note that:
- Registration includes one dinner out (on Saturday night), lodging and all other meals are the athletes’ responsibility.
- All registrations are final. No refunds will be issued.
- There is an available discounted block of rooms available at Hotel Devlin. Please call and reserve your room by April 30th. When calling ask for Alan at 518-523-3700.